The topic this month is: Transport. Other topics & celebrations this month: Mother’s Day (15th March)
St Patricks Day (17th March)
The children will be taking part in a wide range of activities to help them develop their knowledge of these topics.
Home learning activities this month- the rooms will be putting a display together of how we
travel to nursery- please could you send us a photo of the way you travel to nursery- car/bus/
on foot/pram etc . There is also a Shamrock for your child to decorate for St Patrick’s day!
Please could you bring this into nursery when they have done it and send a photo too!
Agendas will be sent home monthly with your child, they will inform you of the activities that your child will be taking part in throughout the month to help them develop further in their learning.
For other activities to help support your child's learning, here is a list of websites and booklets offering simple fun activities for you to do at home:
- Hungry Little Minds – Simple fun, activities for kids aged 0 – 5 (campaign.gov.uk)
- Free Apps For Kids | CBeebies Apps - CBeebies - BBC
- The Body Coach TV - YouTube
- Games for kids and early years activities - CBeebies - BBC
- Early years activities pack
- EYFS Home learning practical ideas
- Activities - Netmums
- 50 Things to do before 5 in Bradford