The topics this month are: All about me
The children will be taking part in a wide range of activities to develop their knowledge of this topic, this will help them to develop their personal, social and emotional skills and help new children settle into nursery whilst making friends.
Agendas will be sent home monthly with your child, they will inform you of the activities that your child will be taking part in throughout the month to help them develop further in their learning.
For other activities to help support your child's learning, here is a list of websites and booklets offering simple fun activities for you to do at home:
- Hungry Little Minds – Simple fun, activities for kids aged 0 – 5 (campaign.gov.uk)
- Free Apps For Kids | CBeebies Apps - CBeebies - BBC
- The Body Coach TV - YouTube
- Games for kids and early years activities - CBeebies - BBC
- Early years activities pack
- EYFS Home learning practical ideas
- Activities - Netmums
- 50 Things to do before 5 in Bradford