Aims for Children and Development
Our mission statement
Severn Lodge Private Day Nursery and Preschool will provide a caring and professional team who will ensure excellent opportunities for children within a homely, safe, educational and beneficial environment.
We endeavour to meet individual children's needs, including those with special needs through careful administration of a pre-planned programme drawn up in conjunction with the parents and support agencies.
Our expertise, knowledge and commitment to standards of excellence will deliver high quality and value to customers who rely on our reputation for a flexible approach to childcare solutions.
We aim to provide fun, friends and food for your child.
- Provide a happy, safe, warm and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop freely.
- Help children to develop responsibility for themselves and their actions and to become competent, confident, independent and co-operative individuals.
- Encourage children to have a positive attitude and respect for both themselves and other people.
- Promote a positive relationship with parents/carers and work in partnership with them to provide high quality play and care for their children.
- Offer inclusive services that are accessible to all children in the community.
- Care and activities that put the needs and safety of children first.
- A programme of activities that is interesting, educational, stimulating and fun.
- Activities that promote each child’s social, physical, moral and intellectual development.
- A staff team that is experienced, well trained and properly supported.